This beautiful lakefront cooperative residential building was designed in 1928 by Charles Draper Faulkner, a prolific architect of Christian Science Temples. The 13-story building is in the Renaissance Revival style. It is trimmed in granite and limestone rather than the terra cotta so prevalent in South Shore architecture of the era. Faulkner resided in the building and served as an officer of the board. A private beach serves as the backyard for this elegant co-op building.