This high-rise office building shares its architect with downtown's famed Lake Point Tower. It was originally home to the American Hospital Supply Corporation. Rotary International, a major global service organization, purchased the building for its headquarters in 1987. The lobby display chronicles Rotary's success towards ending polio worldwide. Room 711 is a recreation of the office where the first Rotary meeting took place in Chicago in 1905. The 17th and 18th floors are linked by a light-filled atrium honoring Rotary leaders and donors. The Board Room (equipped for simultaneous interpretation) and office of the president offer sweeping views of the lake and skyline.