600 W Fulton
600 W. Fulton St.
Sat, Oct 15: 10am - 5pm
Sun, Oct 16: Closed
600 West Fulton helped kick start the loft office movement in the West Loop Gate and Fulton Market areas, which dates back to the 1980s. The building was completed in 1895, and served as the headquarters and distribution center for Sears, Roebuck and Company through 1905. The nine-story warehouse was converted to a loft-style office building in 1982 and was most recently renovated in 2021. 600 West Fulton now offers classic architecture, modern high speed elevators and exposed timber ceilings with innovative lighting systems. The building has new modern amenities including a tenant lounge, fitness center, yoga studio and bike storage.
OHC visitors will have the opportunity to tour the newly renovated, two-story lobby and first-floor tenant amenity lounge and fitness center on a self-guided tour. Building staff and volunteers will be available to discuss the brief history of the building.