St. Andrew Greek Orthodox Church
5649 N. Sheridan Rd.
Sat, Oct 14: 10am - 2pm
Sun, Oct 15: 12pm - 5pm
Camburas Theodore LTD, 1957
St. Andrew Greek Orthodox Church, founded in 1926 and originally located at Hollywood and Winthrop, broke ground on its Sheridan Road home in 1955 with the first services taking place in 1957. The church was designed by the firm of Camburas and Theodore and is built of Indiana Limestone with clay tile roofing. The beautiful interior contains a marble Iconostasis, mosaics, and stained glass windows depicting Saints of the Church and the Life of Christ.
Visitors are invited to view the Sanctuary. Signage will be provided to enhance self-guided tours and church staff will be on hand to answer questions.