Decorators Supply Corporation traces its history back to 1883 when the original founders established a partnership to manufacture "artistic decorative accessories." Ten years later, Decorators Supply had blossomed into a successful business. They manufactured cast ornamental plaster that helped create the mouldings for the buildings of the "White City" at the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893. Today, Decorators Supply is still a family-owned business. It maintains the largest repository of moulds used to cast period architectural details in two historic materials: wood composite and plaster. From these materials, they create historically accurate architectural mouldings, ceiling medallions, capitals, pilasters, corbels, furniture, woodwork appliqués and fireplace mantels.