A small Gothic chapel with soaring stained-glass windows, Bond Chapel is one of Chicago's greatest hidden secrets. It opened in 1926 in the southwest section of the University of Chicago's main quadrangle. It is used for weddings, memorial services, concerts and other ceremonial gatherings. The chapel forms an integral part of the Divinity School and is connected to Swift Hall by a stone cloister. The interior features stained glass designed by the Charles J. Connick Studio of Boston, donated to the chapel in 1949. In 2012, the Chicago Theological Seminary's Betty J. Reneker Memorial Organ (custom built in 1983) was relocated to Bond Chapel.