Skip to main content

Randolph Tower City Apartments

Not an active site.

Address

188 W. Randolph St.

Neighborhood

Downtown

Architect

Karl M. Vitzthum & Company, 1929

Description

Formerly known as the Steuben Club Building, this 45-story terra cotta Gothic Revival masterpiece was designed by Karl M. Vitzthum & Company. It was built in 1929 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007. Now one of Chicago's premier residential properties, the 27th floor features a pool, rooftop deck and event space, and the old Steuben Club ballroom has been converted into a fitness center.

Members Only Site

This site is open only to participants with Priority Access passes. No advance registration is required. To get a Priority Access pass instantly, become a CAC Member.

Archived In

2018