1020 W. Lawrence Ave.
Huszagh & Hill, 1925
Built in the Roaring Twenties, the former New Lawrence Hotel has been painstakingly renovated into FLATS® apartments, revamped by CEDARst’s in-house design team. Relaunched in 2016, the Lawrence House lobby features the original striking stained-glass skylight, ornate plaster moldings and terrazzo floor. The lobby welcomes visitors with Heritage Outpost, a coffee shop and Larry’s, a cozy and dimly-lit cocktail bar. Resident-only amenities include the restored mosaic- tiled pool, a boxing ring, fitness center, roof lounge and deck as well as 344 new apartments with modern finishes.